Monday 8 June 2009

Fuzzy slippers

As predicted I finished the fuzzy slippers this afternoon. Total knitting time around 4 hours - I do love instant gratification LOL.

I used one strand of DK cotton chenille and two strands of the fuzzy yarn I got cheap from ebay. It worked out very well and I am happy with the result.

I intend to use the same three strands to knit up The Bear by Alan Dart for one of my (in my heart) nephews. I say in my heart because they aren't my nephews by blood and I'm making the distinction for the moment because my brother has just informed me that he and his wife are having their first baby - Yaaaaaaaaaaay!! Guess who is going to be knitting lots of cute baby stuff from now on LOL.

The laundry soap is done, I just have to grate and mix it up now then it's ready to use (costs me about 2p a wash and does a great job so its well worth the effort). If the revision pressure gets too much in the next week I may pick up the needles or just make a few batches of soap to keep my mind off it...

Keep your fingers crossed for me next Monday please.

No comments:

Post a Comment