Sunday 7 June 2009

Sewing frenzy

I've been on a bit of a sewing frenzy in the last few days even though I hate sewing. I also hate having so many unfinished (for lack of sewing) projects lying around too LOL.

First I have sewn up the sides on my felted slippers - I hated the way the flaps stuck out at the sides. I also darned and refelted them because I'd worn a hole in the sole because I wear them so much...

Next I put the handle on the swag bag, it's a bit floppy so before I put the lining in I am trying to decide if I should use some interfacing as well to make it less floppy.

Last but by no means least I have sewn all but the hood on my chunky sweater jacket and I should finish the hood this week :-)

I now need to go downstairs and make some laundry soap as my youngest has just given me a load of washing he has been hoarding in his room (typical 18yo) and I have no washing powder left LOL

My final exam is on the 15th so I will be busy studying next week and can't promise an update but I also have a new short project on the needles - some fuzzy slippers which will probably be finished by Monday so hopefully I will have time to post them on here

No comments:

Post a Comment